Sustainabilitree
Sustainabilitree
Sustainabilitree
Sustainabilitree
Sustainabilitree
Sustainabilitree

Sustainabilitree

Regular price £40.00
Unit price  per 

Free shipping.
Pre-orders to be delivered from 3rd November.

Choosing a Sustainabilitree from Life&Soul is not only a great choice aesthetically, it’s a kind decision for the planet too. A Sustainabilitree is well named because it’s 90% made from recycled materials and even the other 10% is sustainably sourced. What’s more, it’s completely recyclable and compostable, meaning no nasty toxic compounds are left behind. As well as being kind to the earth, it’s kind to the workers who produce it too because they are all paid a fair day’s wage for a fair day’s work. A Sustainabilitree is also wonderfully safe from a cleanliness perspective in that it’s produced in a UK factory that employs high-level food safety hygiene standards – making it the perfect ingredient for a happier Christmas for you and the planet too!

This product includes:

x1 carry-able cardboard outer with handle
x1 flat-pack cardboard Sustainabilitree

Assembled Dimensions:
W:1150mm, H:1750mm, D:1150mm

Package Dimensions:
W:640mm, H:1000mm, D:90mm

Package Weight:
2.4kg